Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weds. Day 3

Becoming a vegan takes alot of preparation and planning, much more then being a meat eater. Yesterday we needed to go shopping AGAIN, I was doing fine I hadn't had any cravings at all but then I went into Winco... if you have ever been in a Winco then you know that they have an awesome bulk section which includes CANDY my weakness, I have not even thought about candy or anything sweet in 3 days but that all went out the window when I saw all the colors of sparkling chewy goodness we hurried up grabbed our dates and carob chips and ran for the exit. Then we went to Walmart to get some more produce, they didnt have mango's or watermelon but we didn't find a few things.

For dinner we just had a plate of fruits and veggies, with some hummus if you haven't tried the Athenos 3 pepper Hummus you really need to go and get some it is really good, even Liz likes it and she doesn't like any hummus.

Besides my addiction to the Winco candy section, Liz is feeling a little run down and worn out, after talking with her trainer she is upping her food intake and hopefully that will help with that. Other then those 2 things life without meat has not been so bad.

3 days down 7 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment