Tuesday, July 26, 2011

And we are done!

The challenge is over... we did so well, we made it thru the whole 10 days mostly meat free, we only had chicken one day in our yellow curry at tea rose diner, and like I said it wasn't even necessary. So with that said, we have a new plan.
Here it it;
Breakfast, and lunch will be 100% raw no cooking, no cheating! Dinner will be vegetarian, until Hailey comes home then we will do probably 2 or 3 meat meals. As long as it is under 500 calories we are thinking that we should be on track with regards to weight loss/maintaining.

So now what do I do with this blog? it can really be "Adventures in Becoming a Vegan" so we shall try to change the name and see what we can come up with, since we aren't going to be vegan 100% of the time. I am also going to use this blog to share our recipes, vegetarian and vegan.

And that's whats happening!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's leah, you can at any point use www.blog2print.com and print out your blog, I do it for my blog and I use my blog for my "baby book" it's kinda cool. I can add you to mine if you are at gmail.com? Send me your email and I will add ya!

    ReplyDelete